Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fear Not

One of the easiest ways to lose your way, it seems, is to fall into the trap of fear. Fear is a crippling disease that can stop you in your tracks. What is fear really? What is it that we are fear the most? Failure? Being misunderstood? Conflict?

Whatever the case may be, I know that we all are probably afraid of something...right? Am I alone on this point? I certainly hope not. Look at this...
 
Psalm 27 1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

If you are facing a fearful situation right now be encouraged to know that God is right there with you, and you have nothing to fear.

2 Samuel 22:2-3 He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
3 my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior;

No comments:

Post a Comment