Maybe you are like me, and you don't consider yourself to be a very creative person. But I found encouragement in this passage of Scripture.
How can we do this? What do we need to have in order to fulfill this great calling that resides in each of us? I guess the proper way to say would be WHO do we need?
Look at this...
Exodus 31:1-7 1 Then the LORD said to Moses, 2 "See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 5 to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship. 6 Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you: 7 the Tent of Meeting, the ark of the Testimony with the atonement cover on it, and all the other furnishings of the tent-
We are destined to create, and I find it so amazing that God fills us with His Holy Spirit to be able to accomplish this. Today I challenge you to pray this simple prayer...with me.
God fill me with your Holy Spirit, and make me the creative genius you want me to be.
YOU GOT SKILLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment