Friday, June 11, 2010

Here For You

In a world with so many obstacles between us and our passion for Jesus Christ, it is my desire to provide something that will assist in removing those obstacles. That is what this blog is dedicated to do. It will serve as a daily kindling to your fire, and I trust that you will interact with each other and spur one another on to greatness.

A great person once posed the question, "What do you burn for?" And I pose that question to us all.
  • What are the things that keep us going?
  • What can we do to make sure that this generation is remembered for being the people who set the world ablaze for Jesus Christ?

2 Timothy 1:6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God which is in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment